Giving to the Library
Gifts to Randall Library benefit the entire University by helping us provide excellent services and materials to the UNCW community.
- Monetary donations (including memorials) are gratefully accepted for enhancing the delivery of library services.
- You can give online through UNCW Advancement (Select "Library" for the Gift Designation)
Donating Books & Materials (In Kind)
- The Library welcomes gifts of books and materials that fall within the scope of our Collection Development Policy. Materials in poor physical condition, textbooks, most popular magazines, and most obsolete formats (cassettes, LPs, VHS, etc.) are not accepted.
- Donors must deliver all books and materials to the library loading dock entrance by appointment during regular business hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
- The Library cannot provide any pick-up, packing or shipping support.
- Donors must complete and submit the Donor Record Form when making donations.
- For more information please consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- For Special Collections and/or Archives materials please contact those departments directly.
Questions about Donating?
- Consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- Contact Jeanne Cross, Coordinator of Collection Development: crossj [at] uncw [dot] edu (subject: Giving%20to%20the%20Library) or 910-962-2271.