- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Information Literacy Portal
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Giving to the Library
Gifts to Randall Library benefit the entire University by helping us provide excellent services and materials to the UNCW community.
- Monetary donations (including memorials) are gratefully accepted for enhancing the delivery of library services.
- You can give online through UNCW Advancement (Select "Library" for the Gift Designation)
Donating Books & Materials (In Kind)
- The Library welcomes gifts of books and materials that fall within the scope of our Collection Development Policy. Materials in poor physical condition, textbooks, most popular magazines, and most obsolete formats (cassettes, LPs, VHS, etc.) are not accepted.
- Donors must deliver all books and materials to the library loading dock entrance by appointment during regular business hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
- The Library cannot provide any pick-up, packing or shipping support unless the donor is willing to pay for these services (gas, packing materials, etc.).
- Donors must complete and submit the Donor Record Form when making donations.
For more information please consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- For Special Collections and/or Archives materials please contact those departments directly.
Questions about Donating?
- Consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- Contact June Spencer Francis, Library Specialist: spencerj [at] uncw [dot] edu (subject: Giving%20to%20the%20Library) or 910-962-4286.