|Susannah Benedetti||Associate Director Library Technical and Collection Management Services/Librarianfirstname.lastname@example.org||(910) 962-4243||RL1023G|
|Jeanne Cross||Coordinator of Collection Development/Librarianemail@example.com||(910) 962-2271||RL1023E|
|Elizabeth Howland||Library Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org||(910) 962-7005||RL1023A|
|Sue Lem||Library Specialistemail@example.com||(910) 962-7907||RL1023L|
|Christopher Malpass||Library Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(910) 962-7312||RL1023B|
|Linda McCormack||Library Specialistemail@example.com||(910) 962-7220||RL1023O|
|Gary Moore||Coordinator Library Cataloging/Librarianfirstname.lastname@example.org||(910) 962-4252||RL1023F|
|Mark Peterson||Library Specialistemail@example.com||(910) 962-7499||RL1023K|
|June Spencer-Francis||Library Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org||(910) 962-4286||RL1023M|
|Beth Thompson||Digital Formats and Metadata Librarianemail@example.com||(910) 962-3691||RL1023H|
Collection Development Tools and Resources
- Academia–Yankee Book Peddler’s online collection development resource for all academic libraries. Published twelve times per year, Academia includes selection lists of new books, publishing industry news, award-winning titles, and other features to aid collection development in academic libraries of every size and type.
- Booklist Online– Features bookreviews, as well as audiobook, video, and database reviews
- Choice Reviews Online- Reviews significant current books and electronic resources of interest to those in higher education. Publishes list of Outstanding Academic Books in December each year. Coverage is 1988-present, 2 simultaneous users.
- Library Journal Online– An excellent source for current reviews in all formats, and “best book” type lists. Provides a collection development RSS feed.
- Publisher’s Weekly Online- News website of book publishing and bookselling including business news, reviews, bestseller lists, etc.
- Rittenhouse –An online vendor for nursing and other medical-related books and ebooks. Provides browsing of titles by medical disciplines and sub-disciplines.
View other collection development tools and resources in our Acquisitions web page.