Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature, including articles, papers, theses, books, and reports. If you are off-campus, and do not see the Find article @ UNCW link, you can configure your Google settings. Click details link for more information.
How to get full-text of articles you find in Google Scholar
Google Scholar often links to commercial publisher websites that may ask you to buy a subscription or pay to access an article… Do not pay for articles! Look for the Find article @ UNCW link. Randall Library already provides access to many journal articles indexed in Google Scholar.
If you are off-campus, and do not see the Find article @ UNCW link, you can configure your Google settings so that you will see the link.
- Go to Google Scholar
- Sign in to your Google Account (or create an account)
- Click on Settings (top center of screen)
- Click on Library Links in the left hand menu
- Search for "University of North Carolina Wilmington"
- Click in the check box for UNCW
- Click Save