HeritageQuest presents a varied and in-depth set of data for genealogists and historians. Includes data from all of the U.S. Censuses until 1940, an index of 6,500 local history and genealogy periodicals (PERSI), a database of Revolutionary War pension and bounty-land warrant, plus the full text of 25,000 local histories and family histories.
Provides research materials for tracing family history. Includes information on people and places described in over 25,000 books. Provides the personal name data from the U.S. Federal Census from 1790-1940. Includes a large index of articles about genealogy and local history. Also provides selected Records from the Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land-Warrant Application Files.
- Complete 1790-1940 U.S. Federal Census with images and every-name indexes for all years
- Additional census records such as Mortality and Non-Population Schedules, Indian Census Rolls, and more
- Expanded collection of genealogy and local history books and city directories with an all-new user interface, thumbnail images and hit highlighting
- Complete Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land record collection (NARA M804)
- Freedman’s Bank Records with full-page register view
- Periodical Source Index Archive (PERSI), 1800-2009
- U.S. Serial Set Memorials, Petitions and Private Relief Actions
- All-new research aids
- Interactive census maps