Rock's Backpages is an archive of content about music and popular culture, a library of primary source, full text articles and audio interviews.
- a vast digital collection of almost 31,000 articles (reviews, interviews, features and more) from a wide range of publications in the US and UK from Creem and Trouser Press to Rolling Stone and the New Musical Express. Covering the early 1960s to the present day and featuring over five thousand artists ranging from 500-word album (or concert) reviews to 10,000-word interviews and features.
- coverage of all types of popular music from the 1950s to the present: from rockabilly to hip hop, Elvis Presley to Amy Winehouse.
- regular content updates with the addition of at least 50 new articles per week, plus a new audio interview.
- links with Academic Charts Online (ACO)/Music Industry Data allowing seamless linking for ACO/MIdata users.
- optimization for all mobile devices for reading and research on the go.