Statista aggregates statistical information on over 60,000 topics from more than 18,000 sources, including market research institutes, trade organizations, scientific journals, government databases, and many other private and public resources.
With a team of over 80 statisticians, database experts, analysts, and editors, Statista provides users with an innovative and intuitive tool for researching quantitative data, statistics and related information.
- Research database with market, industry, and societal information from more than 70 countries worldwide
- Multi-disciplinary with more than 600 areas of information – useful to students and professors of all academic fields
- A reports database with over 20,000 studies, industry reports, topics dossiers
- Over 18,000 North American, European, and Asian sources of information
- All data prepared according to academic citation standards with full-publication rights