Connecting to Hawkwifi:
- View available networks on your device and select Hawkwifi.
- Enter your UNCW username and password.
- Accept security certificate, if prompted to do so.
- Domain is UNCW if prompted to enter it.
Connecting to SeahawkGuest:
- View available networks on your device and select SeahawkGuest.
- Open a browser, you will be redirected to the access agreement page.
- If you are not automatically redirected, you can type 126.96.36.199 into the address bar and press enter to reach the agreement page.
- If you agree to abide by the listed conditions, click accept.
- Your connection will be active for 1 hour, bandwidth limited, and unable to access UNCW resources.
- You will have to disconnect, reconnect and re-accept the agreement after the hour expires.
See UNCW's ITSD "Connect to UNCW's Wireless Networks" webpage for more assistance.