- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing & Copying
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Creepy, Crawly, Scary & Strange. Or Not? Get the Facts by Using Government Resources!
What keeps you awake at night? The fear of UFOs, Zombies, Bigfoot, spiders, snakes, or nuclear experimentation? Chances are there's probably a government resource about what makes you anxious. Check out Creepy, Crawly, Scary & Strange. Or Not? Get the Facts by Using Government Resources!, a new display on the second floor of Randall Library near the graduate lab.
- Have you ever wondered what the United States government has to say about UFOs, alien invasion or Roswell?
- Are you interested in finding more about the forensic methods that are featured in famous crime TV shows?
- Are you trying to determine if that snake you saw in your backyard is poisonous?
- Are you concerned about a possible Zombie apocalypse and want to know how to best prepare for it?
Find the answers to these questions and many more using the government resources on display. The truth might surprise you!
For more information about Randall Library's collection of Government Documents and our status as a U.S. Government Document Depository or North Carolina Government Document Depository, email Jaime Huaman, Government Information Specialist at huamanj [at] uncw [dot] edu.