Before You Begin:
- Your First Year Seminar instructor should have assigned you a number (1 to 25). If you do not know this number, please contact your instructor.
- Your instructor should also have provided you with a due date for this assignment. If you do not know the due date, please contact your instructor.
- After you submit the assignment, your instructor will automatically receive an email with a copy of your answers.
Directions for Completing the Library Assignment:
- First, go here to get your set of resources.
- Review the three sources available in the "set" using the CAARP evaluation model.
Remember: C = Currency, A = Authority, A = Accuracy, R = Relevance, P = Purpose
- When you are ready to continue, click "Go to Assignment" (at the bottom of this page or the resources page above). At any point, you can save a draft of your assignment, close your browser, and come back to this website to log in and complete the assignment.
- Need Help? Contact Anne Pemberton, Associate Director, Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment at email@example.com.
Image used with permission from Kitty Mackey and Tyler Chen, Clark College.