- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing & Copying
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Research Techniques for Graduates Workshop
Librarians Anne Pemberton and Peter Fritzler will each give intensive workshops on how to research and gather materials you'll need for your literary reviews, citation pages and other necessary components for research and writing. Two sessions are being offered: 9/13 from 1 to 2 pm in the Technology Enhanced Collaboration Room (RL #1045) on the first floor of Randall and repeated on 9/19 from 2 to 3 pm in the Honors Seminar Rm (RL #2007) on the 2nd floor of Randall.
- Learn how to organize your references for your thesis or dissertation.
- Learn about specific databases for your discipline.
- Learn about research tricks that will help you identify useful articles.
- Practice locating the full-text of articles so that you never have to pay for them.
- Sign up for EndNote Web, a program that helps you organize and cite references in any format.
Learn about research services for graduate students.