- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Information Literacy Portal
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Off-campus access to UNCW Randall Library’s licensed eResources such as EbscoHost, JSTOR, ScienceDirect and Course Reserves is limited to UNCW students, staff and faculty who authenticate or use the campus VPN.
Access eResources by Logging In
- When you select a licensed resource from our website (e.g., eResource, e-journal, e-book, etc.), you may be prompted to log in.
To log in, please enter:
- Your campus username (email address without the @xxxx.edu)
- Your campus (email) password
- Click the button for UNC Wilmington
- Once logged in, you will be automatically transferred to the resource you selected.
Access eResources via VPN
The VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows for authenticated, encrypted connections to UNCW campus computing resources through the firewall.
By using the VPN you can access licensed eResources such as JSTOR and EbscoHost from off-campus locations as if you were on campus; allowing you access without having to log on.
Visit ITSD's website for instructions & the downloadable VPN client.