Randall Library provides Interlibrary Loan Services to other academic and in-state public libraries. We try to respond to borrowing libraries requests within 24 hours of receipt of requests.
We accept requests via OCLC and ALA sent through fax or via email
- OCLC symbol: NXW
- E-mail address: libraryill [at] uncw.edu
- Odyssey: 184.108.40.206/ILL
- Fax: 910-962-3863
- Voice: 910-962-7005 or 910-962-7312
What we Loan (see OCLC Policies Directory for complete list)
- 2nd copies of theses
- Music CDs
- NC and US Documents
- Newspapers on microfilm
What we Don't Loan
- Current periodicals (bound periodicals may be lent at discretion of ILL staff)
- Special Collection, Archives or Reference materials
- Items in the CMC collection
- Items on Reserve
We provide photocopies of
- Journal articles
- Newspaper articles
- Reference materials
We provide a 28 day loan period and a 14 day renewal for most material; loans are subject to recall.
We do not charge reciprocal partners and we encourage new partnerships.
Use IFM or can invoice when billing
We participate in SOLINE resource sharing.
We ship via USPS, Odyssey or via UPS and FedEx using borrower's account number.