NC Community College Students
Welcome to the William Madison Randall Library
We encourage your use of all library materials, facilities, and reference services. Please inquire at the Research Help Desk for assistance in using the Library's resources and services.
North Carolina Community College Students enrolled at institutions that have articulation agreements in place with UNCW, may be issued a borrower's card, valid for one year, upon presentation of a valid community college ID card. The fee for this card is $7.00 but it is waived for students 65 years of age and older.
- 28 days for books from the general and juvenile collections and government documents.
- 21 days for books from the featured new books collection.
- Audiovisual materials, including DVDs, audiobooks, VHS tapes and Music CDs, circulate for 7 days.
- Other materials, including reference books and periodicals, must be used in the building.
- Community College borrowers may have as many as four (4) items checked out. In addition, you may check out an unlimited number of U.S. or N.C. documents.
- Community College borrowers may not place holds (i.e. requests for items already checked out).
- Community College borrowers are not eligible for Interlibrary Loan Services
- Community College borrowers are not eligible for laptop, equipment or eReader checkout.
- Community College borrowers are not eligible for Reserve material checkout.
Community College borrowers may renew overdue materials online (access My Library Record,) by phone (910-962-3272), or in-person but if another person has placed a hold (request) on an item, renewal is not permitted.
A/V Renewals: Renewals for videos, DVD's, CDs and audiobooks are limited to two (2) per item.
Overdue, Damage, and Replacement Charges
The library does not charge fines but borrowing privileges may be revoked if a user continually has overdue books.
If items are not renewed or returned by the due date bills will be issued for those items t