- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing & Copying
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Course Reserves FAQ
- Go to Course Reserves or click on Course Reserves on the library homepage.
- Find your reserve item by: Department | Instructor.
- When the copyright message displays, click "Accept" to view the course page.
- The course page displays and lists all materials on reserve.
- Web link format -- This item is available in one of the full text databases to which the library subscribes. When you click on the link, you will see the article in the database or the scanned image of the article. Follow the instructions in the database to print or email the article.
- Read the article online, save or print it. If you wish to magnify the image online, in Adobe Acrobat click on the icon with the magnifying glass and + sign, then click inside the article window.
- If you are having problems with this link, please delete cache and cookies, close/open the browser, and try again.
Randall Library generally does not purchase textbooks for UNCW classes. However, the library does have some textbooks. There is no textbook section in the library to browse.
In order to determine if your textbook is available in the library follow the steps listed on this page: Find your Textbook.