Course Reserves FAQ
- All reserve materials are listed in Blackboard Learn on your course page.
- Books, DVDs and other media on reserve can be located by searching the Library’s catalog or by following the link on your course page in Blackboard Learn.
- Logon to Blackboard Learn and access your course page. If you run into issues or have questions, please contact the TAC at 962-HELP (4357) or email@example.com.
- Locate the title of the item that you need to access
- If the item is a PDF, open the item and read, save or print
- If the item is a link to the Library catalog, clink on the link, note the call number and request the item by call number at the circulation desk
- If the item is a link to an article in a Library database, follow the link to the PDF, open the item to read, save or print (If off campus, you may be prompted to log in with your username and password).
- Books, DVDs and other physical items on course reserves are kept behind the Circulation Desk. Just bring the call number and your UNCW OneCard to the desk and ask for the item.
- Be sure to return the course reserves item(s) to the Circulation Desk when finished.
- Contact your instructor so they can follow up with the Library or the Office of eLearning.
- Fill out this form.
- If you are putting a personal copy on reserve, bring the item(s) to the Circulation desk.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Reserves office at 962.7692 or rlcirculation [at] uncw [dot] edu.
For Faculty & Instructors
- Place items on reserve by filling out this webform
- Follow these instructions (PDF) or watch this video to learn how to link the material in your Blackboard Learn course.
- Learn more about U.S. Copyright Law/Fair Use
- Contact Course Reserves staff at 962-7692 or rlcirculation [at] uncw [dot] edu.