- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing & Copying
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
EndNote Web is a online tool that helps you:
- Collect references from electronic and traditional sources
- Organize your references for your research topics and papers
- Create a formatted bibliography for your paper or cite references while you write.
This is subscription tool via Web of Knowledge that is available to UNCW students, faculty and staff only.
If you are a first-time, off-campus user click here to create your account.
If you are a first-time, on-campus user go to www.myendnoteweb.com to create your account.
This handout explains how to use EndNote Web (pdf).