- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing & Copying
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
UNI Library Video
To watch the UNI Library Video and take the quiz, follow the steps below:
(If you do not need to take the quiz, please view the tutorial-only version here.)
- Go to My Seaport: https://myseaport.uncw.edu/web/mycampus/home
- Login to My Seaport:
Username = UNCW email address (without the "@uncw.edu")
Password = Your UNCW email password
- Click on “SkillPort CBT.” (If you see a spinning clock icon and have trouble logging into SkillPort, or launching the tutorial, please check your browser settings. Go to http://browser.skillport.com and follow the directions to gain access to the site.)
- Click on “My Plan” on the left side of the SkillPort page
- Hover over “First-Year Research Tutorial” and click on “Launch.”
- Move forward to get to the video by clicking on the arrow at the bottom right of your screen.
- When you see the tutorial screen, click the “play” arrow.
- After you have watched the tutorial, click on the home link in the bottom left of your screen.
- Then, click on “Course Menu.”
- Finally, click on “Take Test” to take the quiz. Once you’ve completed the quiz, your instructor will be able to view your score.
Hard to follow these steps? Try viewing these directions with screenshots (PDF).