- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Information Literacy Portal
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
UNI Library Video
To watch the UNI Library Video and take the quiz, follow the steps below:
(If you do not need to take the quiz, please view the tutorial-only version here.)
- Go to My Seaport: https://myseaport.uncw.edu/web/mycampus/home
- Login to My Seaport:
Username = UNCW email address (without the "@uncw.edu")
Password = Your UNCW email password
- Click on “SkillPort CBT.” (If you see a spinning clock icon and have trouble logging into SkillPort, or launching the tutorial, please check your browser settings. Go to http://browser.skillport.com and follow the directions to gain access to the site.)
- Click on “My Plan” on the left side of the SkillPort page
- Hover over “First-Year Research Tutorial” and click on “Launch.”
- Move forward to get to the video by clicking on the arrow at the bottom right of your screen.
- When you see the tutorial screen, click the “play” arrow.
- After you have watched the tutorial, click on the home link in the bottom left of your screen.
- Then, click on “Course Menu.”
- Finally, click on “Take Test” to take the quiz. Once you’ve completed the quiz, your instructor will be able to view your score.