- Get Help
- My Courses
- Using the Library
- Borrowing, Renewing & Fines
- Finding & Getting Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Computers, Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Information for...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tools & Widgets
- Library Spaces
- Reserve Group Study Room
- Floor Maps & Virtual Tour
- Information Literacy Portal
- Learning Commons
- My Library Account
- About Us
Tools & Widgets
Plan your writing assignment & sign-up for email reminders!
Amazon to Randall Library
Want to see if the library has a book you've found on Amazon.com? Drag drag this link: Amazon to Randall Library to your browser's bookmarks toolbar, or right-click and "add to favorites." Then next time you find a book on Amazon.com click on your bookmark to see if we have it!
- AccessMyLibrary College Edition Contains encyclopedias, almanacs, and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Apps Go to EBSCOhost, switch to "Full Site" and click on the "iPhone and Android Applications" link found towards the bottom of the page.
OneClick Digital Audio Books Listen to books on your device. First create an account, then download the app.
- SpringerLink App Download the iPhone or Android app to access to scientific journals and books from Springer.
- UNCW WorldCat Mobile Search for Articles
EndNote Basic is a free online tool that helps you:
- Collect references from electronic and traditional sources
- Organize your references for your research topics and papers
- Insert and cite references automatically while writing your paper
- Automatically generate a formatted bibliography
To get started, create a free Endnote Basic account.
Visit our EndNote guide for more information.
"Zotero is a free, easy-to-use Firefox extension to help you collect, manage, and cite your research sources. It lives right where you do your work - in the web browser itself."