How do I submit works to Seahawk DOCKS?
- Complete the easy online Seahawk DOCKS Submission Form to contribute scholarly work that is already published or in press.
- You must create an account/log in to use the form. See the Quick Start Guide for more information.
- We will review the authorís final manuscript* or publisher version* in any format, i.e. PDF, MS Word, or other word processing software.
- We will examine the publisherís policy regarding self-archiving and get back to you.
- You will be notified when your work is online in Seahawk DOCKS. Congratulations in advance!
Not yet published?
- Use our copyright addendum form to secure the rights to put your work in UNCW's Institutional Repository
- Consider publishing with an open access journal
- Contact Adina Riggins (firstname.lastname@example.org), University Archivist.
* Authorís final manuscript: The authorís final manuscript is his/her final peer-reviewed full-text manuscript, as provided by the author to the publisher for publication.
* Publisher version: The publisher version includes formatting changes made by the publisher to the authorís final manuscript and is the official version of scientific record.