- Save your work to your UNCW OneDrive account.
- Students, Faculty and Staff can check-out flash drives at TAC to save their work for later printing.
- Email yourself the documents for later retrieval.
Print, Copy, Scan
FAQs for Printing
To print a document from Canvas, you must save the document to the desktop, open the file, and print it from there.
We recommend using My Print Center, an online portal where you can easily login, send your document to the print queue, and then pick it up at a UNCW iPrint station. There are only a few file types that cannot be loaded to My Print Center. In this case you will need to install the iPrint drivers. To download the drivers and for more information please visit iPrint Services "How to iPrint" webpage.
You can print from any computer in the library through the campus iPrint system and pick up your print job from any iPrint printer on campus. For detailed instructions, please visit iPrint Services "How to iPrint" webpage.
- Color printing is available from all iPrint stations. You may choose to print in color from any of the library’s computers.
- When sending the print job, select the COLOR print driver (the default is the B&W driver).
- When using My Print Center, in the “print options” section, select the option for “color.”
- Pick up your print job.
- Find out about printing costs for UNCW students and for visitors or guests.
- Visitors or guests: find out more about printing services.
- Randall Library has a total of 14 iPrint stations.
- On the first floor there are 12 iPrint stations, including 1 next to Port City Java Coffee Bar (all identified with an iPrint banner).
- There are 2 copiers which can be used with iPrint; these can be found in the Learning Commons.
- There is also a visitor iPrint station located near the visitor computers.
- On the second floor, you can find an iPrint station located against the wall of the main restrooms.
- Please see the Randall Library floor maps for iPrint locations.
- Find other iPrint locations.
FAQs for Copying
- UNCW faculty, staff and students can make color copies using the iPrint machines.
- Visitors can make color copies using the visitor copier/printer with their visitor or guest printing card.
- Color copying is also available at the iPrint Business Center, in the back of Randall (near TAC), for $.24 per page.
- For UNCW faculty, staff and students, you can use any iPrint machine to make copies.
- Add money to your UNCW One Card online and use iPrint money for photocopying.
- Visitors or guests can make copies using the visitor copier/printer with their visitor or guest printing card. Or, use the coin operated copier (black and white only) located in the Learning Commons.
- “One Minolta Microform copier ($.10 a copy) is located on the second floor near Government Documents. Two other Digital Microform Machines connected to iPrint are located on the first and second floors.
- High-volume copying may also be done the iPrint Business Center, located in the back of Randall (near TAC).
FAQs for Scanning
There are 4 scanners in the Learning Commons, and additional scanners by the TAC, freely available for student, faculty, and staff use. These scanners are each connected to computers allowing you to save, print and edit your scans.
There is also a “quick scan” computer station located by the bank of iPrint printers on the first floor.