The trial for Browzine lasts through the end of the Spring 2018 semester. Please complete an evaluation of this database at https://library.uncw.edu/forms/database_trial_evaluation
What is BrowZine?
- BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from Randall Library or from open sources in a web browser or on your tablet, iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Access thousands of scholarly journals anywhere you have WiFi access.
- View complete issues of journals including the table of contents.
- Save and organize selected journals on online bookshelves.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later--even when you’re offline.
- Download BrowZine articles to Dropbox, Mendeley, Zotero, and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
- Supported publishers include Elsevier, Wiley, Springer, Taylor & Francis, SAGE, Cambridge, Oxford, American Chemical Society, ACM, Project Muse, and more.