The trial for Browzine lasts through the end of the Spring 2018 semester. Please complete an evaluation of this database at https://library.uncw.edu/forms/database_trial_evaluation
What is BrowZine?
- BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from Randall Library or from open sources in a web browser or on your tablet, iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Access thousands of scholarly journals anywhere you have WiFi access.
- View complete issues of journals including the table of contents.
- Save and organize selected journals on online bookshelves.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later--even when you’re offline.
- Download BrowZine articles to Dropbox, Mendeley, Zotero, and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
- Supported publishers include Elsevier, Wiley, Springer, Taylor & Francis, SAGE, Cambridge, Oxford, American Chemical Society, ACM, Project Muse, and more.
A library of pediatric patient education handouts from established American Academy of Pediatrics programs or publications. Your trusted source when patients and parents look to you for expert advice for and about kids. From well-care checkups to vaccination support to acute care follow-up, Pediatric Patient Education provides the information necessary to help your patients and parents understand their unique needs.[Details]