Nursing Education in Video is a unique online collection of videos created specifically for the education and training of nurses, nursing assistants, and other healthcare workers. All of the videos in the collection have been created with the guidance of the Medcom-Trainex advisory board, and are regularly reviewed for accuracy, currency, and compliance with US Federal regulations from agencies such as OSHA and CMS. This current release includes 420 videos.
All of the videos in the collection have been created with the guidance of the Medcom-Trainex advisory board, and are regularly reviewed for accuracy, currency, and compliance with US Federal regulations from agencies such as OSHA and CMS.
- Browse and search capabilities enabled by ASP's Semantic Indexing™
- Multiple points of access—browses, searches, thumbnail images, transcripts—allowing you to find your point of interest in hundreds of hours of video within seconds
- Synchronized, searchable transcripts
- Video clip-making tools
- Annotated playlists—you can make, annotate, and share playlists for course or individual use, and you can include links to materials or resources outside of the collection to make this your one-stop resource
- High quality, licensed, in-copyright material plus newsreel and other valuable footage
- The ability to create synchronized annotations and multi-media presentations
- An embeddable video player and playlist for use on a class Web site, library home page, or an electronic syllabus—lets you drive usage and deliver content to users where and when they need it without instructions or countless screens and clicks
- Streaming, quickly accessible online video at 400 and 800 kbps with no delays and no special equipment (just Flash and a browser)
- Open URL compliance
If you are having trouble playing videos in this collection, please try accessing it via the old interface: http://mcom.alexanderstreet.com/
Alexander Street Press