PILOTS: Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress
The PILOTS bibliographic database covers the Published International Literature On Traumatic Stress.
The PILOTS database is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Its goal is to include citations to all literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health sequelae of traumatic events, without disciplinary, linguistic, or geographical limitations, and to offer both current and retrospective coverage.
- Social work and sociology
- Post-traumatic stress disorder or acute stress disorder (with or without reference to the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)
- The assessment, description, prevention, or treatment of any psychiatric disorder, especially dissociative identity disorder (formerly called multiple personality disorder), other dissociative disorders, or borderline personality disorder, associated etiologically or epidemiologically with exposure to a traumatic event, or to an event experienced as traumatic by the population under discussion
- The preparation or provision of mental health services to a traumatized population or a population at risk of experiencing traumatic events
- Issues of professional ethics, scientific methodology, or public policy relating to traumatized populations.
Types of Alerts: Saved Search