The archive consists of a regularly updated collection of streamed video and audio footage with relevant critical commentary. Included are interviews with key figures in theatre history and contemporary practice; masterclasses with specialist actor trainers from around the world; unique footage direct from the legendary practitioners themselves; excerpted and full-length contemporary productions; and documentaries previously unavailable to global audiences. The video material spans more than fifty years of documented work direct from renowned practitioners and specialists, and ranges across the entire spectrum of theatre topics.
- Watch exclusive videos from practitioners’ own archives
- Listen to unique audio material
- Read first-hand accounts, authoritative definitions and contextualising commentary
- Make connections across many decades of theatre-making
- Construct maps, timelines and genealogies
- Explore themes and ideas about performance practice
- Discover practitioners, methods, styles of work
- Identify influences and approaches
- Compare cultures and eras.