The Library Facts and Planning pages provide the University community with information about our resources and their stewardship. Here you’ll find
- Planning resources (mission and goals, annual reports, accountability measures, briefing papers, and our organization chart);
- Facts, data and assessment (survey results and analyses, the Library statistics dashboard, statistics, and links to UNCW data sources);
- Links to UNCW planning resources (planning documents, Academic Affairs’ Strategic Plan, UNCW Master Plan);
- Links to benchmarking resources (peer institutions and their libraries);
- Accreditation resources;
- Information about the University of North Carolina libraries;
- A lineup of our consortial and institutional partners; and
- Copies of presentations made on and off campus about Randall Library.
We hope that consolidation of data, information and links to one location will facilitate your learning more about Randall Library.
Much of the information presented on these pages, regardless of format, will evolve over time. We commit to maintaining these pages with up-to-date information.
Please direct questions about Library facts and planning to watsteins [at] uncw.edu (Sarah Barbara Watstein), University Librarian.