- Group study rooms are available for groups of two or more on the first and second floors of the library. See first floor map and second floor map for locations.
- They can be reserved online via our Group Study Room Reservations calendar.
- The rooms may be reserved and used by currently enrolled students, staff and faculty of UNCW.
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours a day per group, and no more than 2 reservations per group per week.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- View our Group Study Room Use and Reservation Policies page for more information.