How do I create my library PIN?
If you have a Borrower's Card, but are not a current UNCW student, staff or faculty, you will need a Library PIN to renew materials online that you have checked out. To create your PIN:
- Access the PIN Login screen
- Enter your first or last name
- Enter your ID (the barcode on your Borrower's Card)
- Enter a library PIN up to 30 letters, numbers, or both. Do not use symbols.
- If this is the first time you have set a PIN, the next screen will ask you to enter the PIN twice.
- Your PIN is now set.
If you have any difficulty, please contact the Research Help Desk at 910-962-3760.