How do I find Honors Projects?

icon of an exclamation markDue to renovation and expansion-related building changes starting May 8, 2024, the library building will be closed. Some of the information on these FAQ pages may be affected. Library services are being offered virtually and at the temporary Library Help Desk in the front entrance of the library. Read more about Summer 2024 modified service plans

Search for Honors Papers through several options:

  1. Search the library catalog with Subject Heading “Honors Paper."
  2. Search for papers using the UNCW Honors Project Papers search box on our Find Theses, Dissertations, and Honors Papers webpage.
  3. Visit the digital collection of Honors Papers.

For the most part, print Honors Papers are shelved together in the call number starting: LD3971.7 H6 on the wall outside the Honors College (2nd floor of Randall). Some earlier papers are only available in the University Archives.