How do I receive materials ordered through Interlibrary Loan?
- Current faculty and staff may choose to have items sent to their office through campus mail by selecting "Mail to Campus Address" as the delivery method in their ILLiad profile.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students will receive an email notification and instructions when an article is available for download from your ILL account. When a loan is received, an email notification message is sent when the item is available for pickup at the Library Help Desk in Randall Library.
- Distance Education faculty and students will be prompted to enter their current mailing address when creating their ILLiad profile. Items will be mailed via UPS with return shipping provided.
- Graduate students completing degree requirements outside of the Wilmington area may set their ILLiad profile status to “Distance Ed Grad” and provide their current mailing address. Items will be mailed via UPS with return shipping provided.
- Graduate students based at the Center for Marine Science may have items sent to them at CMS Myrtle Grove through campus mail. In their ILLiad profile, students should select “CMS” as their department/major, set their status as “Distance Ed Grad,” and enter CMS/Myrtle Grove as their address.