I'm a UNCW student/staff/faculty, can I use other UNC libraries?
- Yes, take your UNCW OneCard to the Library Help Desk in the main library at one of the other UNC system libraries.
- Let the staff know that you want to borrow materials through the "UNC Direct Borrowing agreement."
- Show your UNCW OneCard and be prepared to log in to your UNCW account in order to show that you are in good standing.
- If the library does not honor your UNCW OneCard, ask the staff member to call the Randall Library Help Desk at 910-962-3272 so your status can be verified.
- The borrowing policies of that library will apply to any items checked out to you.