Is there color printing in the library?
- Color printing is available from all iPrint stations. You may choose to print in color from any of the library’s computers.
- When sending the print job, select the COLOR print driver (the default is the B&W driver).
- When using My Print Center, in the “print options” section, select the option for “color.”
- Pick up your print job.
- Color copies cost $.25 per side for Students, Staff & Faculty.
- Visitors may go to the iPrint Business Center at the back of the library for their printing needs.