In order to use your borrowing privileges, you need to present a valid form of identification at check-out, such as the University OneCard for faculty, staff, or students, a borrower's card for visitors, or a state-issued picture identification card (e.g., a driver's license).
For more information, please see http://library.uncw.edu/policies/borrowing_policies.
- 4 visitor computers are located on the first floor of the library.
- Visitors must register for a free account at the Circulation Desk.
- The session time limit on these computers is one hour, and visitors are limited to a total of two hours daily.
- These computers have internet access and MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access software. There is no other software available on these computers.
- Visitors may use the iPrint Business Center, located at the back of the library next to the Digital Makerspace, to print.
- Please email yourself print jobs or save them to a USB memory stick.
Visitor computer users can save materials either by emailing to your personal email account (ex. Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) or by saving to a CD ROM or flash drive (you will need to bring your own). Visitor computers are not equipped with floppy or zip drives and do not allow downloading software.
- Color printing is available from all iPrint stations. You may choose to print in color from any of the library’s computers.
- When sending the print job, select the COLOR print driver (the default is the B&W driver).
- When using My Print Center, in the “print options” section, select the option for “color.”
- Pick up your print job.
- Color copies cost $.25 per side for Students, Staff & Faculty.
- Visitors may go to the iPrint Business Center at the back of the library for their printing needs.
- If you are not a UNCW student, faculty or staff member, you can use the Visitor's Lot (Lot M) located off Riegal Road and Price Drive (near the intramural fields).
- There are also a few metered spaces in the lot on the north side of the library (Lot D) off Randall Drive.
- More information on parking can be found at http://uncw.edu/parking/visitorparking.html.
- Photocopiers are located on the first floor of the library in the Learning Commons.
- There is one coin operated copier located in the Learning Commons ($0.15 a copy).
- All other copiers require a UNCW One Card. They can be found in the Learning Commons.
- Copying charges are $.15 per page (coin copier) and $.08 when the UNCW One Card is used.
- UNCW patrons can add money to their UNCW One Card online and can use iPrint money for photocopying.
- One Minolta Microform copier ($.10 a copy) and Two Digital Microform Machines connect to iPrint are located on the second floor near Government Documents.
- High-volume copying (as opposed to smaller printing needs) may also be done the iPrint Business Center, located in the back of Randall (near TAC), for B&W 1-2 pages $.27 per side, 3+ pages $.10 per side; Color $.45 per side.
To check the hours for a specific day, see the library hours calendar.
Hours vary during the summer, and when classes are not in session.
During the semester, access between 10:00pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday and 6:00pm - 9:00pm on Fridays is restricted to UNCW students, faculty, and staff.
- Access the PIN Login screen
- Enter your first or last name
- Enter your ID (the barcode on your Borrower's Card)
- Enter a library PIN up to 30 letters, numbers, or both. Do not use symbols.
- If this is the first time you have set a PIN, the next screen will ask you to enter the PIN twice.
- Your PIN is now set.
If you have any difficulty, please contact the Research Help Desk at 910-962-3760.