Where can I make copies?
- Photocopiers are located on the first floor of the library in the Learning Commons.
- There is one coin operated copier located in the Learning Commons ($0.15 a copy).
- All other copiers require a UNCW One Card. They can be found in the Learning Commons.
- Copying charges are $.15 per page (coin copier) and $.08 when the UNCW One Card is used.
- UNCW patrons can add money to their UNCW One Card online and can use iPrint money for photocopying.
- One Minolta Microform copier ($.10 a copy) and Two Digital Microform Machines connect to iPrint are located on the second floor near Government Documents.
- High-volume copying (as opposed to smaller printing needs) may also be done the iPrint Business Center, located in the back of Randall (near TAC), for B&W 1-2 pages $.27 per side, 3+ pages $.10 per side; Color $.45 per side.