Lost & found is located at the Circulation desk.
- For UNCW faculty, staff and students, you can use any iPrint machine to make copies.
- Add money to your UNCW One Card online and use iPrint money for photocopying.
- Visitors or guests can make copies using the visitor copier/printer with their visitor or guest printing card. Or, use the coin operated copier (black and white only) located in the Learning Commons.
- One Minolta Microform copier ($.10 a copy) is located on the second floor near Government Documents. Two other Digital Microform Machines connected to iPrint are located on the first and second floors.
- High-volume copying may also be done the iPrint Business Center, located in the back of Randall (near TAC).
A courtesy phone is available in the lobby of the library.
- When you get an email from the library stating that your material is ready for pick up, visit the Circulation Desk and tell staff you are picking up your hold.
- If you are a faculty or staff member, you may request that your held items be mailed to your campus address by contacting the circulation staff at 910-962-3272.
- Books, DVDs and other physical items on course reserves are kept behind the Circulation Desk. Just bring the call number and your UNCW OneCard to the desk and ask for the item.
- Be sure to return the course reserves item(s) to the Circulation Desk when finished.
- Most items checked out from Randall Library, including Interlibrary Loan items, may be returned to the Circulation desk when the library is open or deposited in one of our two item return stations when the library is closed.
- We have one item return box by Parking Lot D (directly beside the library) and an item return slot in the wall to the left of the library's main entrance.
- Items with very limited check-out periods, such as course reserve materials, and fragile or temperature-sensitive items should be returned directly to the Circulation desk whenever possible.
- You do not need to present ID when returning items.
- Group study rooms are available for groups of two or more on the first and second floors of the library. See first floor map and second floor map for locations.
- They can be reserved online via our Group Study Room Reservations calendar.
- The rooms may be reserved and used by currently enrolled students, staff and faculty of UNCW.
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours a day per group, and no more than 2 reservations per group per week.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- View our Group Study Room Use and Reservation Policies page for more information.
- Go to Group Study Room reservation calendar.
- Click on the date that you need (from the drop-down list that reads "view a different day").
- Click on the “1045” tab.
- Click on the time slot that you want to reserve.
- Fill out the form that follows. You can expect a reminder e-mail within 24 hours of your scheduled reservation.
View Map to locate the Tech Enhanced Collaboration Space (TECS), Room 1045.
Students, staff, and faculty may check out our media viewing cart at the circulation desk for use in the library. The cart is equipped with the following:
- Region free BluRay player
- Standard BluRay player
- DVD/VHS combination player
You can also use the DVD/VCR and Blu-ray player in RL1045. Make a reservation for RL1045.
The second floor of Randall Library has been designated a Quiet Zone. The library's Noise and Cell Phone policy and Patron Behavior are enforced in the Quiet Zone. Patrons in this space are asked to keep noise to a minimum or relocate to a group study room or the library's first floor.
- To reserve a room, visit our Group Study Rooms reservation calendar. Click on the desired time/day in the calendar. You will be asked to login.
- Group Study Rooms are available for groups of two or more on the first and second floors of the library. See the first floor map and second floor map for locations.
- They are available for reservations by UNCW students, staff, and faculty for up to 2 hours a day.
- Please read our Group Study Room Use Policies for more information.