Before You Begin:
- Complete this assignment AFTER your second library session.
- Your instructor should also have provided you with a due date for this assignment. If you do not know the due date, please contact your instructor.
- After you submit the assignment, your instructor will automatically receive an email with a copy of your answers.
Directions for Completing the Library Assignment:
- First, do some initial research and find two possible sources for your Transfer Portfolio.
- Review the two sources available in the "set" using the CAARP evaluation model.
Remember: C = Currency, A = Authority, A = Accuracy, R = Relevance, P = Purpose
- When you are ready to continue, click "Go to Assignment" (at the bottom of this page or the resources page above). At any point, you can save a draft of your assignment, close your browser, and come back to this website to log in and complete the assignment.
- Need Help? Contact Tammy Ivins, Transfer Student Services Librarian (email@example.com).
Image used with permission from Kitty Mackey and Tyler Chen, Clark College.