Are you embarking on a research project? Need to develop a poster for a presentation? Making a presentation and need help with your research?
Randall Library can help!
- Liaison Librarians can assist you in person or through e-mail or phone to help get you the research that you need. Look for the subject that best matches your research topic and contact that liaison librarian.
- Need help now? A librarian at the Research Help Desk can help!
- Looking for databases that have scholarly articles? Find them through a topic search.
- Looking for tools to help you with formatting your citations? Find solutions on the Citation and Bibliography Help page.
- Not sure how to get started with the research process? Visit our “Get Started Researching” guide.
Also located in Randall Library is the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) to help you with all of your technology needs. TAC is located on the first floor of Randall Library.
The Center for Support of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships (CSURF) is also located in Randall Library on the second floor. CSURF will print posters for you for free if you are presenting at a professional meeting or conference. If you need a poster printed or need other types of copies, the iPrint Business Center is also here for you (on the first floor, near TAC).
Let us know how we can help you!