Fall 2021 Hours and Services
Randall Library will be open to UNCW students, faculty, and staff as well as the community beginning on August 14th with modified building hours for the beginning of the fall semester. In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, overnight access has been suspended but will be evaluated again by September 17th. Building hours are as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am-11 pm
Friday: 7:30 am-6 pm
Saturday:12 pm-6 pm
Sunday: 10 am-11 pm
Health & Safety Policies
- As July 30th, face coverings are required in all shared indoor settings on the UNCW campus regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings will be required for the length of your visit and should not be removed except when alone in a private study room with the door closed.
- Food will only be allowed in the Port City Java area or around the outdoor library portico. If eating in other areas, Randall Library staff or Security will instruct you to move.
- Students who do not follow the University mask policy will be asked to leave and reported to the Dean of Students for conduct violation.
- Hand sanitizer and table wipes will be provided throughout the building. We encourage you to disinfect shared surfaces and practice good hand hygiene.
- Our service desks are open and ready to assist you! Find hours for the Circulation Desk and Research Help Desk.
- Remote books drops are open and available in the parking lot adjacent to the library on Randall Drive, to the left of the library entance, and in the library vestibule (blue bin).
- Self-check is available at the station adjacent to the Circulation Desk.
- Dry erase markers are available at the supply stations throughout the building.
- Study rooms are open and bookable via the library website. Masks must be worn at all times when using rooms with groups of 2 or more people. If you are using the room alone with the door closed, you are allowed to remove your mask. Table wipes are available throughout the library for disinfection of shared surfaces. By making a reservation, you agree to follow these updated policies. Use of these rooms is at your own risk.