Finals and Intersession
Randall Library is closed from November 26, 2020 to January 18th, 2021. Modified services remain available to UNCW faculty, students, and staff during this time.
Return Library Materials
- Library materials can be returned to the drop in Parking Lot D or the return slot to the left of the library's entrance.
- Interlibrary Loan materials may also be returned at either location.
- After the Thanksgiving break, Randall Library will move to offering contactless pick-up of items in the library’s physical collection for UNCW students, faculty, and staff. This service is not available for affiliated users at this time.
- To make a request, search the Library Catalog. Look for the Request icon in the upper right corner of the item information page. Log into your library account. Once you log in, the request is placed. You can continue to search for other items and use the request button to place holds.
- Once your item is ready, you will receive an email in your UNCW account with pick-up instructions and time frames. All items will be picked up outside Randall Library’s main entrance. We apologize but we cannot mail items at this time.
- Dates/Times of Service
- November 30 to December 4, 8 am to 5 pm
- December 7 to 18, Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 12 pm, 1 to 4 pm
- January 4 to 19, Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 12 pm, 1 to 4 pm
- Remote Research Help