Below is info on how you can safely return items to Randall Library during the library's closure.
- If possible, please hold any materials currently checked out until the library reopens. Fines will not be assessed during our closure and due dates have been extended to June 30.
- If you are graduating or leaving the area for the summer, you may return materials to the book return slot to the left of the library's main entrance. The book drop located in Parking Lot D is closed.
- On-campus students may drop off library materials during move-out at the Village Club House conference room from 7 am-7 pm. Housing staff will route materials to the library for check-in.
- If you have left the Wilmington area, you may request a prepaid return label by filling out this form.
- Please note that returned materials will not be removed from accounts immediately as staff are not currently working in the building.