Welcome Back Seahawks to Spring 2022
Randall Library is excited to welcome our Seahawks back to campus for the Spring 2022 semester!
We have expanded our regular hours to include overnight access. Randall Library will be open beginning on January 10th with the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Close at 9pm
- Saturday 12-6pm
- Sunday: Open at 10am
These hours are subject to change and vary for holidays and breaks, please check our online calendar for up to date information.
During the semester, access between 10pm and 7am Sunday through Thursday and 6pm through 9pm on Fridays is restricted to UNCW students, faculty, and staff.
Health & Safety Policies
- Face coverings continue to be required in all shared indoor settings on the UNCW campus regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings will be required for the length of your visit and should not be removed except when alone in a private study room with the door closed. See Best for the Nest for more information.
- Hand sanitizer and table wipes will be provided throughout the building. We encourage you to disinfect shared surfaces and practice good hand hygiene.
- Our service desks are open and ready to assist you! Find hours for the Circulation Desk and Research Help Desk.
- Port City Java may re-open in early spring 2022. Check back for updates on PCJ hours.
- Food and beverages are now allowed in most areas of the library.
- Remote books drops are open and available in the parking lot adjacent to the library on Randall Drive, to the left of the library entrance, and in the library vestibule (blue bin).
- Self-check is available at the station adjacent to the Circulation Desk.
- Dry erase markers are available at the supply stations throughout the building.
- Study rooms are open and bookable via the library website. Masks must be worn at all times when using rooms with groups of 2 or more people. If you are using the room alone with the door closed, you are allowed to remove your mask. Table wipes are available throughout the library for disinfection of shared surfaces. By making a reservation, you agree to follow these updated policies. Use of these rooms is at your own risk.
- Please note our policies and service hours are subject to change.