Retreat at Randall
Retreat at Randall - A Wellness Space
Space Use Guidelines*
Retreat at Randall is intended for quiet contemplation, reflection, meditation, mindfulness, prayer, stress relief, silent games, stretching, and yoga.
- Consumption of food (beverages with lids are permitted)
- Group meetings, study sessions, or any activity that conflicts with the intention of the space
- Use of laptop computers (personal electronics may be used silently or with headphones)
- Excessive noise and conversation
- Use of candles, incense, or any open/closed flame or flammable items
- Posting or leaving brochures, cards, flyers, or materials of any kind
To maintain this space for all users, please:
- Return all items to their original locations (books, yoga mats, prayer rugs, games, drawing utensils, meditation pillows, etc.)
- Do not remove any items from this space
- Remember to take your personal belongings with you
- Wipe down/disinfect items before and after use
- Retreat at Randall is open to students, faculty, or staff with a valid UNCW OneCard.
- Retreat at Randall is a multi-use space and no one is to be excluded from participating in group meditations, group yoga practices, or group prayer, nor should those groups be unduly disturbed by other activities
- Please respect your fellows
Randall Library is happy to support your academic success, but Retreat at Randall is not intended for studying or collaboration. If you need a study space, please visit the Randall Library website to learn about our group study reservation system.
Suggestions, comments, ideas, feedback? Please email rlfacility [at] uncw.edu.
*These guidelines are subject to change.