Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment
Department & Unit Liaison:
Philosophy & Religion
Women's and Gender Studies
World Languages & Cultures
Schedule a Meeting
- MLIS, School of Communication and Information, Rutgers University, 2004
- MA, English Literature, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1998
- BA, English, Temple University, 1991
Previous Professional Experience
- Reference and Instruction Librarian, Monmouth University Library, 2006-2011
- Reference Librarian, Burlington County Library System, Evesham Branch, 2004-2006
- Library & Archives Assistant, Institute for Advanced Study, Historical Studies-Social Science Library,1998-2004
Co-author for "Randall Library" chapters in Thriving at UNCW and Beyond, the First Year Seminar textbook, and the Guide to English Composition.
Chapter in Recipes for Mindfulness in Your Library: Supporting Resilience and Community Engagement (2019) entitled "Going with the Flow: Finding Flexible FUNctionality in Teaching and Mentoring" with Anne E. Pemberton, Associate Director, Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment, UNCW.
"Transforming for our Transfers: The Creation of a Transfer Student Services Librarian." Reference Services Review, 45(3) 2017: 485-497. Co-author with Anne E. Pemberton, Associate Director, Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment, UNCW.
Chapter in The Embedded Librarian's Cookbook (2014) entitled "A Three Course Meal (plus Dessert!): Embedding Information Literacy into the First Year Seminar Curriculum" with Anne E. Pemberton, Associate Director, Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment, UNCW.
Chapter in Embedded Librarians: Moving Beyond One-Shot Instruction (2011) entitled "More Than a One-Shot: Innovative Faculty-Librarian Collaboration" with Bojana Beric, Associate Professor and Chair of Public Health Department at Long Island University-Brooklyn, School of Health Professions.