Search University Archives Here: Center for Southeast North Carolina Archives & History (CSENCAH)
- University Archives holds records of university offices, student organizations, & more -- plus Digital Collections.
Research Tools: Subject Guides
About University Archives
University Archives serves as the repository for official records of all divisions of the University of North Carolina Wilmington as well as other items related to the history of the University. We collect, preserve, arrange, describe, and make available these materials in accordance with the Records Retention and Disposition Schedule for Institutions of the University of North Carolina System.
University Archives contains and collects the following types of material related to the history and work of the University of North Carolina Wilmington, including:
- meeting minutes
- planning and assessment reports
- theses and dissertations
- maps and architectural plans
- audiovisual materials
- publications of the University and its various offices
- oral histories
- digital collections of yearbooks, student newspapers, the Board of Trustees meeting minutes, and more