Giving to the Library
Gifts to Randall Library benefit the entire University by helping us provide excellent services and materials to the UNCW community.
Anne Pemberton Student Research and Creativity Award
Developed in memory of our beloved colleague, Anne Pemberton, a fierce advocate for student success, the Student Research and Creativity Award is intended to promote undergraduate scholarship and creativity in the areas in which she was passionate. Learn more about the award.
- Monetary donations (including memorials) are gratefully accepted for enhancing the delivery of library services.
- Make a secure gift online
Donating Books & Materials (In Kind)
- Randall Library accepts limited donations of books and other materials if they support the current teaching and research of UNCW and fit within the Collection Development Policy of Randall Library. In general resources should be published within the last 20 years and not duplicate content already owned by the library. Subject needs and guidelines will also apply. Please contact crossj [at] uncw.edu (Jeanne Cross), Collection Development & Management Librarian, to discuss a possible donation.
- For Special Collections and/or Archives materials please contact the Center for Southeast North Carolina Archives and History directly.
Questions about Donating?
- Consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- Contact Jeanne Cross, Coordinator of Collection Development: crossj [at] uncw.edu (subject: Giving%20to%20the%20Library) or 910-962-2271.