Giving to the Library
Gifts to Randall Library benefit the entire University by helping us provide excellent services and materials to the UNCW community.
- Monetary donations (including memorials) are gratefully accepted for enhancing the delivery of library services.
- Make a secure gift online
Donating Books & Materials (In Kind)
- Randall Library accepts limited donations of books and other materials if they support the current teaching and research of UNCW and fit within the Collection Development Policy of Randall Library. In general resources should be published within the last 20 years and not duplicate content already owned by the library. Subject needs and guidelines will also apply. Please contact crossj [at] uncw.edu (Jeanne Cross), Coordinator of Collection Development, to discuss a possible donation.
- For Special Collections and/or Archives materials please contact the Center for Southeast North Carolina Archives and History directly.
Questions about Donating?
- Consult the Library's Gift Policy.
- Contact Jeanne Cross, Coordinator of Collection Development: crossj [at] uncw.edu (subject: Giving%20to%20the%20Library) or 910-962-2271.