Weekly news on American education issues. EdWeek.org provides daily breaking news and an array of other information resources, including such popular news blogs as Politics K-12, State EdWatch, Curriculum Matters, and an array of opinion blogs.
Subscription includes access to:
- Education Week Online, featuring daily news, commentary and analysis on policy, legislative and overall shifts and trends in the U.S. K-12 space.
- Education Week digital edition, an electronic replica of the print edition, days before the print edition is delivered.
- Teacher Channel perfect for teachers and professional development with daily news, stories and content focused on the teaching profession, including videos, case studies and best practices.
- Digital Directions with daily online features for education technology trends and insights, geared towards IT specialists and media/technology professionals.
- Quality Counts, Diplomas Count and Technology Counts annual reports and archives, and special reports, story packages and archives.
- State Highlight Reports which provide over 40 data indicators to assess and compare performance in key areas, by state.
- 36 years of fully-searchable archives, so you can research and focus on specific hot-button issues and events.
- Exclusive online-only content, including 60 blogs on vitally important K-12 topics.
- Multimedia tools, including district geographic maps, videos & infographics and photo galleries.
- Ed Week Research Center, with special reports, surveys and access to our staff of full-time researchers for customized research needs.
- Education Counts database, where you can build customized tables and reports by state and other indicators.