- Fill out this form.
- If you are putting a personal copy on reserve, bring the item(s) to the Circulation desk.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Reserves office at 910-962-7692 or rlcirculation [at] uncw.edu.
FAQs for Course Reserves
For Faculty & Instructors
Randall Library’s e-reserve service will be discontinued at the end of the 2018 Spring Semester. Library mediated electronic reserve use has dramatically decreased over the last few years as faculty have moved to Blackboard to manage their own course content. Faculty who would like to provide electronic access to course materials may use the University’s Blackboard course management system to do so. The library will also discontinue the practice of posting reserve reading lists in individual course sites in Blackboard.
- If you would like to request electronic copies of materials that were previously posted through e-reserve during the last academic year, please email rlcirculation [at] uncw.edu.
- Randall Library will continue to assist with the scanning of personal course related materials. To place a request, email rlcirculation [at] uncw.edu.
- To receive help with linking to library resources within Blackboard, contact your liaison librarian.
- To receive assistance with posting other types of materials within Blackboard, contact the Office of E-Learning at e-learning [at] uncw.edu or (910) 962-2953.
- To request scans from books and journals in the Randall Library collection for personal, academic use, please submit an request through the online Interlibrary Loan system: ILLiad.
- To receive help selecting course resources contact your liaison librarian.
- Information on copyright compliance may be found on the Office of General Counsel website. Copyright questions and concerns may be directed to Nicole Tekulve, Associate Director Library User Experience for Access and Spaces at tekulven [at] uncw.edu or (910) 962-3271.
- Contact Course Reserves staff at 962-7692 or rlcirculation [at] uncw.edu.