You may experience errors when trying to play videos in Internet Explorer. Please try using Chrome or Firefox instead.
Access to The Media Studies & Communication Collection produced by The Media Education Foundation: This collection is tailored to address issues of media ownership and its effect on content, representation, advertising, journalism, and other issues central to media studies.
- Playlist and Clip-Creation Tool: Assists students and academics in identifying and sharing relevant content to screen in tutorials and lectures.
- Captions and Interactive Transcripts: Ensures content is widely accessible to everyone, including ESL students and the hearing impaired.
- Learning Management System Integration: Integrates into any LMS to maximize views and increase student engagement.
- Videos can be used in a lecture, theatre or classroom for teaching purposes. The videos can be projected onto a large lecture screen with minimal interference to the resolution.For PC, only requirement is flash (which most computers should already have).
- Videos will play on all iPads, and on all iPhones that have iOS 3.1.3 as a minimum requirement.
Kanopy Streaming Service