All of the videos accessible in Kanopy can be found in the library catalog.
You may experience errors when trying to play videos in Internet Explorer. Please try using Chrome or Firefox instead.
Access to The Media Studies & Communication Collection produced by The Media Education Foundation: This collection is tailored to address issues of media ownership and its effect on content, representation, advertising, journalism, and other issues central to media studies.
- Playlist and Clip-Creation Tool: Assists students and academics in identifying and sharing relevant content to screen in tutorials and lectures.
- Captions and Interactive Transcripts: Ensures content is widely accessible to everyone, including ESL students and the hearing impaired.
- Learning Management System Integration: Integrates into any LMS to maximize views and increase student engagement.
- Videos can be used in a lecture, theatre or classroom for teaching purposes. The videos can be projected onto a large lecture screen with minimal interference to the resolution.For PC, only requirement is flash (which most computers should already have).
- Videos will play on all iPads, and on all iPhones that have iOS 3.1.3 as a minimum requirement.
Kanopy Streaming Service