Key Business Ratios
KBR provides immediate online access to competitive benchmarking data. This powerful tool lets researchers examine industry benchmarks compiled from D&B®’s database of public and private companies, featuring 14 key business ratios (users choose a one-year or three-year set of ratios) for public and private companies in 800 lines of business.
Examine the financial soundness of a company and how well it can meet short and long-term obligations.
Check the quality of receivables and the efficiency of asset control; measure the effectiveness of payment to supplier; and evaluate over or under-trading on equity.
Study how profit is earned relative to sales, total assets and net worth.
- Search data by SIC and NAICS code, line of business, asset range and year.
- Company Filtering and User Profiles
- Company Drill Down
- Download and Create Reports
- Mapping Capabilities
- Input financial data and instantly compare any balance sheet with industry benchmarks
- Profile a company’s best customers
- Pinpoint a company’s strongest suppliers
- Identify acquisition targets
Click here to search: