To place physical items on course reserve in Randall Library.
- Scroll through the form to locate the category of request (Book or Film, Journal article or book chapter) you want to add to course reserve.
- Complete the fields on the form for your desired category of request.
- Submit the form.
- Look for the email acknowledgement that your request has been received.
- Follow these instructions (PDF) or watch this video to learn how to link the material in your Blackboard Learn course.
- If you are teaching multiple sections of the same course and would like those courses merged in Blackboard, contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) at TAC [at] uncw.edu or 910-962-HELP, for all merge requests.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Randall Library makes every effort to comply with the copyright law and the Library may refuse to place an item on reserve if, in its judgment, doing so would violate fair use guidelines. Please refer to the UNCW Office of the General Counsel: Copyright page for more information and copyright resources.
If you need assistance, please call Reserves at 910-962-7692 or email rlcirculation [at] uncw.edu.