To place physical items on course reserve in Randall Library:
- Complete the fields on the form for your desired category of request(s) and submit the form.
- Look for the email acknowledgement that your request has been received.
- Personal copies:
- Please bring any personal copies to the Circulation Desk for processing.
- Personal copies are marked with the faculty member’s name and office address on the inside cover. A barcode label and course reserve tape will be attached to each book or film. The Library is not responsible for theft or damage to personal copies.
- At the end of the semester the item(s) will be returned to the faculty member.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Randall Library makes every effort to comply with the copyright law and the Library may refuse to place an item on reserve if, in its judgment, doing so would violate fair use guidelines. Please refer to the UNCW Office of the General Counsel: Copyright page for more information and copyright resources.