Digital Makerspace Coordinator
Information Technology and Digital Services
Scholarly Research Services
"Let's make it happen!"
- BFA, New Media and Design, UNC Greensboro, 2013. Entrepreneurship Minor.
- Digital Media Technician (Makerspace Manager), Jackson Library Digital Media Commons, UNC Greensboro, 2016-2019.
- Administrative Support, Mathematics and Statistics, UNC Greensboro, 2015-2016.
- Administrative Support, Bryan School of Business Dean's Office, UNC Greensboro, 2014-2015.
- Digital Media Assistant (Makerspace), Jackson Library Digital Media Commons, UNC Greensboro, 2012-2014.
- Freelance Artist and Designer.
- Plastic Party: Filament Recycling for Makerspaces. North Carolina Librarians Association Conference, 2021. Virtual. Co-paneled with Jason Fleming (UNC Wilmington).
- Makerspaces in Academic Libraries: Course Collaboration and Integration. Construct 3D Conference, 2020. Rice University, Houston, TX. Co-paneled with Colin Nickels (NC State), David Romito (UNC Chapel Hill), and Hannah Pope (Appalachian State).
- 0-100 Real Quick: Creating a Makerspace in a time of Budget Cuts. The development of the Jackson Library Digital Media Commons during the NC Budget crisis. Makerspaces for Innovation and Research in Academics Conference, 2019. University of La Verne, CA. Co-paneled with Dr. Armondo Collins.
- How to go from "Not" to "Hot" in the Eyes of Potential Student Employees. Raising the student employee pay matrix and offering professional development opportunities. Triad Academic Library Association Paraprofessional Conference, 2018. NC A&T University, NC. Co-paneled with Lois Barnes Vinson.
- Makerspace Table Talk. Maintenance, operations, and logistics discussion. Triad Academic Library Association Paraprofessional Conference, 2018. NC A&T University, NC. Facilitator.
- Digital Art
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- New Media and Tech Art
- Makerspace Innovation and Pedagogy
- STEM/STEAM Collaboration