Research and Instructional Services and Library Assessment
Department & Unit Liaison:
Biology & Marine Biology
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Earth & Ocean Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Physics and Physical Oceanography
SCHEDULE A MEETING:
While emailing me (fritzlerp [at] uncw.edu (subject: UNCW%20Randall%20Library%3A%20Schedule%20a%20meeting%20with%20you) (fritzlerp)) is preferable, you can also schedule a meeting here.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES AT UNCW (2002-Present):
- Serve as Sciences Librarian which includes reference, instruction and research support to the following academic units:
- Biology & Marine Biology
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Environmental Sciences
- Earth & Ocean Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Physical Oceanography
- Coordinate Cape Fear Surfing Archive, a sub-collection of materials within the library's Special Collections unit.
- Serve as Faculty Advisor to the UNCW Surf Club.
- M.S. Information Science, University of Tennessee, 2000
- B.A. History, Virginia Wesleyan College, 1998